If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, you may be lazy.
If you answer yes to all of these questions, you may be my twin, so call me. We can sit on the couch and try and send each other telepathic notes because we’re too lazy to speak.
You might be lazy if…
- You watch the commercials because the remote is on the table
- You don’t brush your teeth because you just left the bathroom and don’t want to go back.
- You eat any combination of breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert/snacks/drinks for meals because you have not gone grocery shopping in a month.
- You go rogue at the grocery store because you left your list in your car.
- You go up and down every aisle in the grocery store because you did bring your list with you, it’s just at the bottomless pit that is your purse.
- You imagine working out in your head, and then convince yourself that you actually did it.
- You don’t want to answer a text message because it’s a lot of effort to type.
- You stay in on the weekends because hanging out in no pants is a lot easier than getting dolled up.
- You choose to wear your glasses because putting contacts in your eyeballs means then applying make up.
- You don’t make your bed, you just pull your comforter up to the top in order to cover the sheets.
- You don’t even pull up your comforter.
- You wear a sports bra because you slept in it and didn’t want to change.
- You don’t even wear a bra.
- You avoid doing laundry because it means getting up.
- You think showering is a chore rather than a necessity.
- You play the neutral game in your car because you don’t fill up your gas tank.
- You roll 10 feet over to the garbage can because your chair has wheels.
- You don’t make food on the weekends because delivery comes to you.
- You’d rather watch a movie because it cuts down the amount of time you’ll have to use the remote.
- You don’t exercise.
- You can’t finish simple tasks.
- You call other people while you’re in your house to bring you things two rooms away.
- You email you mom asking about your insurance information, even though you have a card in your wallet.
- You use dry shampoo and perfume before you walk out the door and then tell your friends you were late because you were showering.
- You consider exercise walking to the kitchen and back.
- You clean your room by putting things in piles and then hiding them under things.
- You put small bags of garbage into bigger garbage bags instead of throwing them in the dumpster.
- You see how many times you can get away with wearing the same shirt/pants combination before someone questions your hygiene.
- You would rather take a nap than deal with the fact that you haven’t eaten in four hours.
- You use paper plates because all the clean ones are in the dishwasher.
- You use your hands as a plate because you have no paper plates because you used them all due to the clean ones being in the dishwasher.
- You go to Costco specifically to get lunch from all the free samples.
- You didn’t finish this list because you fell asleep.
- You didn’t finish this list because you’re me and didn’t want to think of any more scenarios.